Pemberdayaan Usaha Ekonomi Produktif Bagi Masyarakat Di Kecamatan Ploso Kabupaten Jombang
Pandan Blole village located in Ploso district of Jombang district is famous for its production of pumpkin (waluh) or latinnya name cucurbita moschata. During this time, the abundant agricultural products are only sold as fruit or vegetables without being processed into more value-added products. Therefore, the authors team perform various assistance activities as an effort to improve the economic community Pandan Blole Village, through the diversification of food products made from pumpkin. Training and mentoring activities are also equipped with business management training, financial recording and marketing process. From the results of the activity, the people of Pandan Blole village have been able to create snack foods until yellow pumpkin cake and able to market until out of Pandan Blole region.
Allan, Tan, M.G., dan Soemardjan, S, 1980, Kemiskinan Struktural, Suatu Bunga Rampai.Jakarta:YIIS
Ellis, G.F.R. 1984. The Dimension of Poverty dalam Social Indicator Research
Esmara, H. 1986. Perencanaan dan Pembangunan di Indonesia, Jakarta: Gramedia Kempton, J. 1995. Human Resource Management and Development. London:MacMillanPress Ltd
Moeljanto, T. 1996. Pembangunan, Dilema dan Tantangan. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar Todaro, P. 1983. Pembangunan Ekonomi di Dunia Ketiga, Jilid I. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License