Pelatihan Microsoft Office Sebagai Upaya Peningkatan Kemampuan Aparat Desa Dalam Pelaksanaan Tugas Administrasi Pemerintahan Desa
Village administration as the smallest government in the community, is required to provide excellent service to the community. Village officials are expected to be able to work quickly, effectively and efficiently for the community and well served. This needs to be supported by the ability of human resources to be able to take advantage of existing technology that is computer to accelerate and simplify its work. This training and mentoring activity was held in Plosogeneng Kecamtan Jombang Village in July 2017. This type of activity is in the form of Microsoft Office training for village officials. Implementation of the occult is a team of writers assisted by a staff STIE PGRI Dewantara Jombang.
From the results of the activity, the benefits of improving the administrative capacity of village officials are very helpful in completing administrative tasks in the village.
Keywords: Training, Microsoft Office, Administration, Village
Negeri, m. D. (2006). Peraturan Menteri Dalam Negeri Nomor 13 Tahun 2006 tentang Pedoman Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah.
Indonesia, Presiden Republik. "Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 32 Tahun 2004 Tentang Pemerintahan Daerah." (19).
Sulistyo, H. W. (2015). Kelembagaan dan Aparatur Desa Dalam Pelaksanaan Pemerintahan Desa di Kabupaten Deli Serdang.
Kindangen, R. (2016). Kinerja Pemerintah Desa Dalam Penyelenggaraan Tertib Administrasi (Suatu Studi Di Desa Tombatu III Selatan Kecamatan Tombatu Kabupaten Minahasa Tenggara). Jurnal Eksekutif, 1(7).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License