Pendampingan Pencatatan Transaksi Keuangan Pada Koperasi Bunga Harapan Desa Ceweng
The 1945 Constitution mandates that the prosperous prosperity be the prosperity of the people and not the prosperity of individuals or the prosperity of the enterprise; therefore, the form of business entity in question is a cooperative. Women's Cooperative (Kopwan) Bunga Harapan in Ceweng village is not only engaged in savings and loans, but starting in 2016 has started to expand its business in the provision of household goods through the unit of shops / war stalls (waserda). The activity has been running for more than 1 (one) year, however, the management of the cooperative has not been able to present the transaction record in the shop unit according to the accounting standard, so the board has difficulties in knowing the business development of the shop. To that end, the counterpart team conducts training and mentoring of financial reporting and record keeping for store / waserda units, which start in March and end in May 2017. From the training and mentoring results, shop staff / shopkeepers are familiar with the recording of daily transactions as per accounting standards for a trading company.
Keywords: Cooperatives, shops, waserda, recording transactions.
Ahuja, V, Shankar, J. 2009, ‘‘Benefits Of Collaborative Ict Adoption For Building Project Management’’, Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management, VOL. 9 No. 3, PP. 323-340.
Asnur, D. (2009). Penyusunan Decision Support System (DSS) Studi Kelayakan Ekonomi dan Finansial Bagi UKM . Jurnal Pengkajian Koperasi dan UMKM, 1-17.
Gopar, A. H. (2009). Kajian Dampak Koperasi Terhadap Anggotanya. Jurnal Kajian Koperasi dan UMKM, 171-185.
Hall, James. 2007. Sistem informasi akuntansi. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
Irsian, Rudy, 2015, “Penerapan Electronic Data Processing Dalam Sistem Informasi Akuntansi Pada PT. Mediadata Corp”, e-jurnal.uda.ac.id
Marshono, Shandy, Jumadi (2010), “Implementasi Akuntansi Berbasis Komputer Pada Koperasi Di Kabupaten Klaten”, e-journal.stie-aub.ac.id
Munir, M., & Indarti, I. (2012). Analisa Tingkat Kesehatan Koperasi Pada Koperasi Simpan Pinjam "Cendrawasih" Kecamatan Gubug Tahun Buku 2011. jurnal.widyamanggala.ac.id/index.php/wmkeb/article/download/72/63.
Partomo, Sartika Titik, 2009, Ekonomi Koperasi, Edisi 1, Ghalia Indonesia.
Panggabean, R. (2009). Analisa Komparatif Antara Koperasi Simpan Pinjam (KSP) dan Koperasi Kredit (Kopdit). Jurnal Pengkajian Koperasi dan UMKM, 37-61.
PSAK no.27, Revisi 1998, Reformat 2007, Tahun 2009 Paragraf Kesembilan.
Ratnasari, Deasy, Saleh Choirul, Rozikin, 2012, “Optimalisasi Peran Koperasi Wanita Dalam Meningkatkan Kesejahteraan Anggota”, Jurnal Administrasi Publik Vol 1, no 3 (2013) page. 51-60, Fakultas Ilmu Administrasi, Universitas Brawijaya
Rodr´iguez Casal, C., Van Wunnik, C., Delgado Sancho, Burgelman, J.C. Desruelle, P, 2005, ‘‘How Will ICT Affect Our Environment In 2020’’, Foresight, Vol. 7 No. 1, PP. 77-87.
Subari, Tata. 2003. SistemInformasiManajemen. Andi.Yogyakarta.
Susanti, Nanik, 2014, “Sistem Informasi Simpan Pinjam Badan Keswadayaan Masyarakat Studi Kasus BKM Sarana Makmur”, Jurnal Simetris, Vol 5 No 1 April 2014, ISSN: 2252-4983
Tambunan, T., & Situmorang, J. (2009). Kajian Tentang Keterkaitan Koperasi Sekunder dengan Koperasi Primer Anggotanya. Jurnal Pengkajian Koperasi dan UMKM, 140-160.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License