Dilema Keseimbangan Kehidupan Kerja Guna Mewujudkan Profesionalitas Kerja Pada Dosen Tetap Wanita Pada Perguruan Tinggi di Indonesia
This study aims to examine the effect of work-life balance on the performance of female lecturers through work-family conflict and family-work conflict as mediating variables. This research uses explanatory research. The population in this study were permanent lecturers throughout Indonesia. The sampling technique is done by purposive sampling. The analysis technique uses descriptive and structural equation modeling (SEM). The results of the analysis show that work-life balance can affect work-family conflict, family-work conflict, and the performance of female lecturers. However, work-family conflict does not affect the performance of female lecturers. Whereas family work conflict can affect the performance of female lecturers. Work-family conflict is not able to mediate the effect of work-life balance on the performance of female lecturers, but family work conflict can mediate work-life balance that affects the performance of female lecturers
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License