Pengaruh Fasilitas, Transportasi Dan Akomodasi Terhadap Kepuasan Wisatawan Dikabupaten Semarang
Tourism in Semarang district growth by availability of facilities, transportation and accommodation in every tourism objects. To fulfill satisfaction of traveller and to invite more of traveller, tree of the variable were needed. This research discussed the effects of facilities, transportation and accommodation to satisfy of traveller. Kottler (2005) facility is physically equipment which provided by service seller to customer’s comfortable. Fidel Miro (2005) transportation is to move or shift object from one to other location by transportation equipment and accommodation is goods which provided to fulfill someone need while traveller. This research do descriptive quantitative on associative research. There 100 of traveller be respondents, used questioner to collect data. Validity and reliability test use as instruments test. Simple correlation and multiple, simple linear regression and multiple, determination (adjusted R square) t test and F test used for analytical technique. The Result show that facilities, transportation and accommodation able to descript of tourism satisfaction on tourism object at Semarang district. By t test of facilities, transportation and accommodation positively effect and significant to tourism satisfaction. By F test shown that facilities, transportation and accommodation positively effect to tourism satisfaction
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License