Pelatihan Audit Internal Dalam Mendukung Penerapan Iso 9001 : 2015 Pada Universal Trading - Surabaya
Center for Risk Management & Sustainability). (2020). 5 ALASAN PENTINGNYA AUDIT INTERNAL BAGI PERUSAHAAN. Retrieved June 22, 2020, from https://crmsindonesia.org/publications/5-alasan-pentingnya-audit-internal-bagi-perusahaan/
Hinsch, M. (2019). ISO 9001:2015 for Everyday Operations - All Facts – Short, Concise and Understandable (1st ed.). Wiesbaden: Springer.
International Organization for Standardization. (2015). ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems — Requirements. Retrieved June 23, 2020, from https://www.iso.org/standard/62085.html
Kumaat, V. G. (2011). Internal Audit (1st ed.). Jakarta: Erlangga.
Provasi, R., & Riva, P. (2015). The Updated COSO Report 2013. Journal of Modern Accounting and Auditing, 11(10), 487-498.
Quality Service Sertification Indonesia. (2017). Tujuan Internal Audit ISO 9001:2015. Retrieved June 23, 2020, from https://www.qss-indonesia.co.id/tujuan-internal-audit-iso-90012015/
Universal Trading. (2020). Universal Trading : About Us. Retrieved June 23, 2020, from http://universaltrading-int.com/about-us/
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License