PELATIHAN PENGOLAHAN SINGKONG MENJADI OLAHAN MAKANAN BERVARIASI GUNA MENINGKATKAN PEREKONOMIAN KELUARGA
This community service activity aims to increase cassava processing skills into various variations of food made from cassava (cassava). This activity involved members of the Family Welfare Empowerment in Jaten Village, Karanganyar - Surakarta as foster partners. This activity lasted for six months intensively with an intensive training model accompanied by the provision of supporting materials. From the results of the training, the fostered partners were able to absorb the material provided well. Supported partners can process food made from cassava into several variations of food that have economic value so that they can be sold to increase family income.
Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pertanian. 2011. Inovasi Pengolahan Singkong Meningkatkan Pendapatan dan Diversifikasi Pangan. Badan Litbang Pertanian Edisi 4-10 Mei, No.3404 Tahun XLI. Jakarta Selatan.
Direktorat Gizi Depkes RI. 1981. Daftar Komposisi Bahan Makanan. Jakarta : Bhratara Karya Aksara
Mutiarni, R., Utomo, L. P., & Zuhroh, S. (2017). Pendampingan Pencatatan Transaksi Keuangan Pada Koperasi Bunga Harapan Desa Ceweng. Comvice: Journal of community service, 1(1), 33-38.
S. Koswara. 2009. Teknologi Pengolahan Singkong (Teori Dan Praktek). Departemen Ilmu Dan Teknologi Pangan. Institut Pertanian Bogor.
Tri Radiyati dan Agusto, W. M. 1990. Pendayagunaan ubi kayu. Subang: Puslitbang Fisika Terapan. LIPI.
Widiantara, T. (2018). Kajian perbandingan tepung kacang koro pedang (Canavalia ensiformis) dengan tepung tapioka dan konsentrasi kuning telur terhadap karakteristik cookies koro. Pasundan Food Technology Journal (PFTJ), 5(2), 146-153.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License