THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT PLACEMENT ON "IKATAN CINTA" DRAMA ON PURCHASE INTENTION OF "LEMONILO" NOODLES

  • Chumairoh Chumairoh STIE PGRI Dewantara Jombang
  • Erminati Pananingrum STIE PGRI Dewantara Jombang
Abstract views: 123 , PDF downloads: 159
Keywords: Product Placement, Consumer Attitude, Purchase Intention, Ikatan Cinta, Lemonilo

Abstract

This study aims to determine and explain the effect of product placement on the purchase intention of Lemonilo noodle products moderated by consumer attitudes in the "Ikatan Cinta" drama. This study uses a quantitative approach. The research method used is verification, with explanatory research that aims to test hypotheses to explain the position between variables. The variables studied were product placement, consumer attitudes, and purchase intentions. Respondents were used as many as 100 people distributing questionnaires to people who had watched the "Ikatan Cinta" drama and knew product placement in the "Ikatan Cinta" drama. The test tool uses Moderated Regression Analysis (MRA) on the SPSS tool. Based on the analysis, it can be concluded that product placement influences purchase intention, and attitude does not moderate the relationship between product placement and purchase intention. The test results for the coefficient of determination show that the level of product placement contribution and attitude towards purchase Intention is 52.5%, and the remaining 47.5% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Schiffman, L. G., & Kanuk, L. L. (2008). Perilaku Konsumen Edisi 7. Jakarta: Indeks.
Riadi, M. (2018, November 7). Pengertian, Jenis, Dimensi dan Strategi Product Placement. Dipetik March 12, 2022, dari https://www.kajianpustaka.com.
Kotler, P., & Amstrong, G. (2012). Dasar-Dasar Pemasaaran. Jakarta: Prenhalindo.
Ferdinand, A. (2006). Metode Penelitian Manajemen. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Belch, G., & Belch, M. (2007). Advertising and Promotion: An Integrated Marketing Communication Perspective. New York: McGraw Hill.
Allen, J. (2007). The executive's guide to corporate events and business entertaining. Ontario: John Wiley & Sons Canada, Ltd.
Shimp, T. A., & Andrews, J. C. (2013). Advertising Promotion and Other Aspects of Integrated Marketing Communication. South Western: Cengage Learning.
W, J. K., & Rumambi, L. J. (2012). Analisa Sikap audience terhadap Product/Brand Placement Apple pada Film "Mission Impossible 4 (Ghost Protocol)". Jurnal Manajemen pemasaran Vol.1, No. 1, 2.
Husni, A. (2010). Analisis Pengaruh Brand Awareness terhadap Brand Attitude Handphone Merek Nokia.
Sugiyono. (2019). METODE PENELITIAN KUANTITATIF. Bandung: CV Alfabeta.
Razati, G., Safitri, N. G., & Dirgantara, P. D. (2020). The Effect of Product Placement on Interest in Using Grab as An Online Transportation Services. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research.
Gultom, T. M., & NAN, A. K. (2016). Pengaruh Penempatan Produk Dan Kesesuaian Iklan Pada Minat Beli Yang Dimoderasi Sikap Merek Di Advergames. Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis.

PlumX Metrics

Published
2023-04-30
How to Cite
Chumairoh, C., & Pananingrum, E. (2023). THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT PLACEMENT ON "IKATAN CINTA" DRAMA ON PURCHASE INTENTION OF "LEMONILO" NOODLES. Eksis: Jurnal Riset Ekonomi Dan Bisnis, 17(2), 225 - 230. https://doi.org/10.26533/eksis.v17i2.1142