Manajemen Usaha Dan Produksi Pada Usaha Mikro, Kecil Dan Menengah (UMKM) Di Desa Carang Wulung Wonosalam
The mentoring activity conducted in January - March 2017 in Carang Wulung village, Wonosalam Jombang, is aimed to help the economic empowerment of the community, especially processed chips with basic ingredients of banana and taro. This activity involves 2 (two) partners who have the will and are willing to become partners. Types of mentoring include coaching in the areas of: a) Training & Assistance of Business Management, b) Training & Assistance of Packaging, Branding, & Labeling, c) Training & Facilitation of Banking Capital Access, d) Training & Mentoring. At the end of the activity, the two partners have been able to absorb and practice what has been delivered by the counterpart team so that the efforts of both partners to be better.
Keywords: Assistance, processed foods, banana chips, taro.
Berry, A.E. Rodriquez dan H. Sandeem, 2001, Small and Medium Enterprise Dynamics in Indonesia, Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies Vol. 37 (3): 363-384
Primiana, Ina, 2009, Menggerakkan Sektor Riil UKM & Industri, Alfabeta Bandung
Watterberg, A. at.al., 1999, “A National Snapshot of The Social Impact of Indonesia’s Crisis”. Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies Vol. 35 No. 3, 145-152
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License