Reviewers receive double-blind articles from the section editor or the editorial secretariat and are entitled to reject articles if the reviewed text is inconsistent with her field of expertise.
- Reviewers receive double-blind articles from the section editor or the editorial secretariat via the journal’s website or via email;
- Reviewers open the full articles from the journal’s website or email before reviewing them. Reviewers have the access to articles if the articles have been accepted for a review.
- Reviewers review articles on the basis of substance/content quality. The reviewers are fully responsible for the quality and scientific impacts of the articles.
- The deadline for article review is 2 weeks from the day an article is received. If such time is considered not sufficient, reviewers should notify/confirm to the section editor or the editorial secretariat with a clear reason;
- Reviewers provide an objective and clear review of articles through a review checklist form provided on the website of this journal. If it is difficult to find, reviewers can ask the section editor or the editorial secretariat to send the review checklist form file (Ms. Word format) via email;
- Reviewers provide recommendations as a basis for decision-making results of the review.
- Accept Submission (articleaccepted).
- Revisions Required (the article needs to be revised by the author and returned to the reviewer).
- Resubmit for Review (the article should be reviewed by another reviewer).
- Resubmit Elsewhere (the article should be sent to other journal publishers).
- Decline Submission (article rejected).
- See Comments (see comments, the reviewer declined subtly).
- Reviewed articles will be returned to the section editor or the editorial secretariat together with the results of research on the review checklist form.