FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENERIMAAN OPINI AUDIT GOING CONCERN: STUDI LITERATURE
Indonesia's economic growth and development situation has a very immediate impact on competition. Competition has become tighter felt by various companies, namely trading companies, service companies, and manufacturing companies which have the same goal, namely to earn and increase profits by considering the existing market share to maintain viability. The research was conducted to determine the factors significantly affecting the acceptance of a going concern audit opinion. The factors influencing the receipt of a going concern audit opinion include the reputation of the Public Accounting Firm, company size, and the previous year's audit opinion. The research method used is a qualitative descriptive method in the form of a literature review/study of the literature; that is, the research results are explained in one sentence. The analysis results show that financial factors have a more significant influence in obtaining acceptance of a going concern audit opinion.
Laksmiati, D.E., & Atiningsih, S. (2018). Pengaruh Auditor Switching, Reputasi KAP dan Financial Distress Terhadap Opini Audit Going Concern. Jurnal fokus ekonomi. Vol. 13 No. 1 Hal. 45-61
Napitulu, H. E., & Latrini, M. Y. (2022). Pengaruh Financial Distress, Ukuran Perusahaan, Reputasi KAP, Opini Audit Sebelumnya Pada Opini Audit Going Concern. E-Jurnal Akuntansi, 32(6), 1565-1577
Rahmadona, dkk (2019). Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi penerimaan opini audit going concem (Studi Empiris pada Perusahaan Pertambangan yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2015-2017). Jurnal Akuntansi dan Manajemen. Vol.14, No.1, 2019, Hal. 15-42.
S, Amrullah. Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Opini Audit Going Concern Pada Perusaaan Manufaktur Di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Vol. 04, No. 01.
Surianti, E. dan Neni M. Br. P., (2020).Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Opini Audit Going Concern di Bursa Efek Indonesia, Jurnal EMBA, Vol. 8 No. 1, Hal. 2007-2019.
Siallagan, Tantya., dkk, (2020). Pengaruh rasio keuangan terhadap penerimaan opini audit going concern tahun (2016-2018). AKUNTABEL Vol. 17 No. 2, Hal. 194-202.
Trida. Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Penerimaan Opini Audit Going Concern (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di BEI Tahun 2016-2018). Jurnal Ilmia Akuntansi dan Teknologi - Vol.12. No. 1 (2020) https://jurnal.ubd.ac.id/index.php/akunto
Wijaya, E., & Rismawan, (2022). Pengaruh Audit Tenure, Reputasi KAP dan Opini audit terhadap Opini Going Concern. Sibatik Journal- Vol. 1 No. 9.
(IAPI), I. A. (2011). Standar Profesional Akuntan Publik. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License