Pengaruh Lingkungan Keluarga Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa Pendidikan Ekonomi STKIP Pembangunan Indonesia

Harti Oktarina, Eka Adnan Agung, Sitti Hajar Aswad

Sari


This research aims to determine the effect of the family environment on the interest in entrepreneurship in Economic Education students of STKIP Pembangunan Indonesia. The sampling technique in this research used purposive random sampling and data collection was done using a questionnaire method that was distributed directly to respondents. The population in this research were active students in economic education study programs who had participated in entrepreneurship courses and samples in this research were 194 respondents. The data analysis technique used simple linear regression analysis with the help of SPSS 20. The results showed that the Family Environment had a positive effect on entrepreneurial interest which was shown by a significant value of 0.036 greater than the alpha value (0.05). R Square value of 0.186 which has a percentage of interpretation of 18.6% Entrepreneurship Interest in Economic students of STKIP Pembangunan Indonesiat is influenced by the Family Environment, while the remaining 81.4% is explained by other factors outside of this research.

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Alma, Buchari. 2011. Kewirausahaan; Untuk Mahasiswa dan Umum. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta

Fuadi, Iski Fadli. 2009. Hubungan Minat Berwirausaha dengan Prestasi Praktik Kerja Industri Siswa kelas XII Teknik Otomotif SMK Negri 1 Adiwerna Kabupaten Tegal. Jurnal PTM. Vol 9 des 2009, 92-98

Kasmir. 2014. Kewirausahaan. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada

Lestari dan Trisnandi Wijaya. (2012). Pengaruh Pendidikan Kewirausahaan Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa di STIE MDP, STMIK MDP, dan STIE MUSI. Jurnal. STIE MDP.

Rosmiati, dkk,2015, Sikap, Motivasi, Dan Minat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa. Jurnal Manajemen Dan Kewirausahaan, Vol.17, No. 1, Maret 2015: 21–30

Soemanto, Wasty.2008, Pendidikan Wiraswasta, Jakarta : Bumi Aksara

Sugiyono, (2008). Metode Penelitian Kunatitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung Alfabeta

Suhartini, Yati. 2011. Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Minat Mahasiswa Dalam Berwiraswasta (Studi Pada Mahasiswa Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta). Jurnal Akmenika UPY Vol.7 No.1

Yati Suhartini. (2011). “Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Minat Mahasiswa Dalam Berwirausaha”. Jurnal. Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta.

Zimmerer, W. T. 2002. Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management. New York: Prentice-Hall.


Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.